SAVE THE DATE
Monday 11 December 2023, 7.00pm @ Tabard Theatre
We are delighted to announce the INFORMATION EVENING for the forthcoming production of ‘THE JERSEY BOYS’ to be staged in the Napier Municipal Theatre October 2024
WHAT IS AN INFORMATION EVENING?
- An opportunity to come and hear about this production in detail.
- An opportunity to meet the creative team involved with ‘Jersey Boys’.
- An opportunity to meet Director. Peter Meikle and hear his about his vision for the
- An opportunity to look at the timelines involved.
- An opportunity to talk about the auditions, the expectations, the commitment of
being involved in a major community musical theatre production.
- An opportunity to decide ‘Do I have enough experience to be in this show’.
- An opportunity to ask questions and drill down into ‘what’s REALLY involved’
Show Dates: 5 – 13 October 2024
|Musical Director||Peter Tihema|
|Vocal Coach||Donna Briggs|
|Production Manager||Sonya Aifai|
From the mean streets of Jersey to American Bandstand, this is the thrilling story of four young men from the wrong side of the tracks became the biggest doo-wop sensation of all time: The Four Seasons.
With phenomenal music, memorable characters, and great storytelling, JERSEY BOYS follows the fascinating evolution of four blue-collar kids who became one of the greatest successes in pop music history.
Winner of Best Musical at both the Tony Awards® and Olivier Awards®, JERSEY BOYS takes you behind the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons to discover the secret of a 40-year friendship as the foursome work their way from the streets of New Jersey to the heights of stardom. Chart-topping hits
include “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You,” “Dawn,” and “My Eyes Adored You,” which brought The Four Seasons the highest honour: induction into the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame.